Leica Total Station (TCR1105) User Guide
While doing my graduate LIDAR research work at the AGRG we were often tasked with writing user guides for the equipment that we purchased to help others in the group know how to use it.
Jonathan Murphy and I teamed up to create a user guide for the Leica Total Station (TCR1105) that we both used pretty extensively on our research projects. It covers the basic information about the unit itself and the equipment found in the case, how to prepare for the survey in the office, details about the user interface, how to operate the unit, and how to export the data after the survey.
I have included brief summaries from some of the information from our guide as well as made the full Leica Total Station user guide available for download.
- Surveying with the Leica Total Station (TCR1105)
- Leica Total Station (TCR1105) – User Interface
- Leica Total Station (TCR1105) – Operating the Instrument
- Surveying from a Known Point
- Surveying from an Unknown Point with Leica Total Station
- Exporting Data from Leica Total Station (TCR1105)
- Leica Total Station User Guide (full version)