Geospatial Books and Literature: Manuals for Leica Total Stations
Leica Total Stations allow you to achieve the highest accuracy and reliability through superb angle and distance technology.
Here are some user manuals that I refer to when I work with Leica total stations. The Leica Professional Series was designed to provide practical solutions to make surveying processes simple, efficient and productive. They include a wide variety of practical, automated functions to achieve the highest degree of efficiency within the shortest period.
Leica Total Stations
- Leica TCR1105 Custom User Guide (by T. MacKinnon & J. Murphy)
- Leica TPS1200 SysField Manual [source: Leica]
- Leica TPS1200 User Manual [source: Leica]
- Leica TPS1100 User Manual [source: Leica]
- Leica TPS1100 System Field Manual [source: Leica]
- Leica TPS1100 [source: Leica]
- Leica TC605 / TC805 / TC905 Manual [source: Leica]
- Leica Viva GNSS [source: Leica]
more on the Leica TCR1105
- Surveying with the Leica Total Station (TCR1105)
- Leica Total Station (TCR1105) – User Interface
- Leica Total Station (TCR1105) – Operating the Instrument
- Surveying from a Known Point
- Surveying from an Unknown Point with Leica Total Station
- Exporting Data from Leica Total Station (TCR1105)
- Leica Total Station User Guide (full version)
also may want to check out the top 5 Total Stations of 2014 – http://candiangeo.info/total-stations
Total Station Basics
The content on this page was derived from the document titled ‘Introduction & Simple Guide to Using the Leica Total Station’ published by Ted MacKinnon and Jonathan Murphy in 2004 as part of a requirement for the Applied Geomatics Research advanced Post Graduate Diploma at COGS.
(In 2011 it was revised and updated). The full version of the document can be downloaded by clicking here.
Download Canadian OpenData from over 100 different Sources